As you’re aware, during the past week or so, pretty much every business in this country (and the world) has needed to re-evaluate the way they operate. We’ll admit that it’s easy to feel panicky, defeated, and clueless how to adapt to the “new normal.” Whether you’ve been mandated to work from home or you’ve realized that you desperately need to reach more customers online, now is the time to get creative. However, we know that it’s hard to continue operating your business as usual when you’re also scrambling to figure out your next step. That is why YellowDog is here to help! This is just a sample of our capabilities to keep you up-and-running and to make it through the uncertainty that lies ahead:
- 1. Setting your business up for remote work/remote client meetings (including how to set up a snowball microphone, using Skype and WebEx, setting up Basecamp, etc.
- 2. Setting your business up for e-commerce
- 3. Increasing your digital marketing presence
- 4. Managing your social media accounts
- 5. Increasing your website’s SEO
- 6. Creative marketing for B2B and B2C products
- 7. Increasing your web traffic/preparing your website for increased traffic